Live, In-Person CME/CE Program for Physicians, Nurses, and Allied Health Professionals
The objective of this program is to meet 1-2 hours of the STATE of PENNSYLVANIA CME requirement and familiarize health care professionals with performance improvement methodologies, techniques, and processes that will have a positive and immediate impact on improving patient safety and significantly reducing medical errors.
Topics covered include:
- Techniques for Optimum Communication
- Preventing Medical, Surgical, and Medication Errors
- Avoiding Healthcare-Acquired Conditions (HAIs)
- Improving Transition of Care
- Fall Prevention
- Ensuring Safe Discharges
- Reducing Hospital Readmissions
Dr. Mackles presented a program at our “Orthopedic Alumni Conference” and it was very well received. The information was timely and the presentation was excellent. Being a physician, Dr. Mackles connected well with his audience, and we hope to have him speak again when the opportunity arises.