Live, In-Person CME/CE Program for TEXAS Physicians, Nurses, and Allied Health Professionals
The objective of this program is to meet the STATE of TEXAS CME requirement for Ethics and familiarize health care professionals with the basic principles of medical ethics and illustrate how these fundamentals can be incorporated into today’s healthcare setting. Participants will be provided with techniques to help evaluate individual patient situations where ethical decision making is required. These easy-to-implement strategies are introduced by nationally renowned physician / speaker Arnold Mackles. Dr. Mackles has addressed medical audiences throughout the United States and his message is timely, effective, and his presentation style engaging and motivating.
Topics covered include:
- Principles of Medical Ethics
- Historical Medical Ethics Cases
- Applying Ethical Principles to Daily Practice / Patient Care
- Guidelines for Ethical Decision Making
- Provider’s Ethical Responsibilities
- Ethics, Technology and Confidentiality
- Ethical Issues for The Future
Dr. Mackles presented a program at our “Orthopedic Alumni Conference” and it was very well received. The information was timely and the presentation was excellent. Being a physician, Dr. Mackles connected well with his audience, and we hope to have him speak again when the opportunity arises.